but have you considered:
- strong females who don’t denounce femininity or being girly
- strong females who are “like every other girl” bc why the hell not girls are rad
- strong females who tear down the culture of girls hating on other girls
- strong females who are proud to be feminists
- strong females who support and acknowledge trans women
- strong females who understand that being strong isn’t synonymous with manly or with “acting like a man”
The Transgender Crucible
CeCe’s story is on an upcoming edition of Rolling Stone magazine!
Proceed with caution, I don’t think I could finish tagging all the trigger warnings even if I tried.
Mindy Kaling became [B.J. Novak’s] on-off girlfriend, their loggerhead relationship mirroring that of their characters and continuing with his work on her sitcom, The Mindy Project.
Back then, “it never occurred to us. It was Greg who couldn’t get enough of our rows and put them in the show,” Novak says. “With a little distance, I can see what was so funny, that we were always fighting about everything, especially creatively, but were always together. People that are inseparable but can’t get along is very funny. And in a strange way, very romantic.”
That is not a typo.